Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

31w1d: A Year Goes By...

It's been a year since we first met with the RE. In someways it seems like only yesterday, and in others it seems like a lifetime ago. We're going to be meeting our baby in a about nine weeks. I'm still waiting for the shoe to fall. It still hurts when I hear of people who get pregnant the first try. I doubt that will ever go away completely.

I met my new Dr. yesterday, and really liked her and the the whole office. She seems to radiate capability and confidence so I think I am in good hands. I have a growth ultrasound in two weeks to see how big Savannah has gotten.

The nursery is coming along. The small stuff still needs to be done, but we do have a crib!!!!

It is really beautiful here, and COOL (well, cooler than SC!) I'm mainly putting the apartment together and relaxing. I have been taking a nap every afternoon, and trying to enjoy myself.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I check your blog everyday. Its been a while since your last post! Do you have the beautiful baby yet?